The iTak Group will appropriately use the personal information we have received to provide customers with high-quality products and services that are convenient and beneficial in order to satisfy our customers.
The “Personal Information Protection Policy” is established here, and the following measures will be taken to protect and maintain personal information, and to deal with risks such as leakage, loss, and alteration.
Corporate Action Guidelines
- Establish rules and regulations for the proper handling of personal information, such as the acquisition, use and provision of personal nformation, and establish an organization that promotes the protection of personal information and a personal information manager to appropriately manage personal information. to hold.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the outside, we narrow down the personal information to be entrusted to the minimum necessary, select a contractor that is recognized as handling personal information appropriately, and also manage the safety at the contractor. Properly manage confidentiality and prohibition of subcontracting.
- Appropriate and reasonable safety management measures will be implemented for personal information held or entrusted to prevent leakage, loss, and alteration.
- We will comply with domestic laws and regulations concerning personal information protection and other standards.
- We will educate all employees with leadership initiatives by superiors to ensure thorough awareness of this policy and raise the awareness of personal information protection.
- We will periodically and continuously review and improve the personal information protection system, including this policy and related rules.